Top 10 Ways of Keeping Your Kids Healthy:
1.Make sure your child gets enough sleep
2. Make sure your child is current on all of his or her vaccinations and receives an annual flu shot.
3. Make sure your child has scheduled dental visits and regular eye exams.
4. Encourage frequent hand washing.
5. Say yes to exercise and no to the remote control and computer screen.
6. Make sure your child has a sensible diet.
7. Properly clean and bandage cuts and scrapes.
8. Make sure your child uses the proper safety equipment.
9. Use approved car seats, booster seats and buckle up.
10. Know the signs that your child is being bullied.